Samstag, 4. Februar 2012

We used to be friends.


It was beautiful, you know?
I gave you everything. I gave you my heart, my soul, my life.
There was only one thing I wanted to do:
I wanted to make you happy, just so happy. Even though I wasn't.

And you enjoyed it, oh, you enjoyed my pain. The only thing you wanted to do,
is to kill me.

Yes, when I look back, I miss those times. But do you know what?
I'm going to change everything now. I'm going to find new friends. I have new friends.
I'm going to be happy. I don't want to care about you anymore.
Because you stole everything you could possibly take. You stole my identity.

But it doesn't matter. And do you know why?
You're never gonna be me.
You're never gonna be as strong as I am.
I'm strong, and I'm gonna prove it. I can fight. I can be happy. I do enjoy life.

I don't have to play the victim, like you do. Because I'm never gonna let myself be the victim.
Remember my words.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen